* Prep Time: 5 minutes
* Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
- 1 English muffin, split in half
- 6 tsp pasta sauce
- 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- 8-10 thin slices vegan mozzarella*
- 1 Kalamata olive, sliced
- Spread 3 tsp of pasta sauce over each inside part of the English muffin. Add half the Italian seasoning on each and evenly spread.
- Layer the vegan mozzarella in "mummy-like" fashion. Leave spots peaking out where one can see the pasta sauce.
- For "eyes", use sliced Kalamata olives.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees, then broil on high for another 30-60 seconds to get the cheese to melt thoroughly.