* Prep Time: 5 minutes
* Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
- 1 large bunch dinosaur kale, stems removed, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 medium red onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup water, to steam
- In a large skillet, sautee the onions and garlic in olive oil with the salt and pepper over medium heat until the onions are translucent.
- Add the kale and water. Cook until water evaporates.
- Add the red wine vinegar and cook for another 1-2 minutes.