Grilled Romaine with Chick'n and Homemade Caesar Dressing
* Prep Time: 5 minutes
* Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 head romaine lettuce, washed, cut in half
- 1/2 package Gardein chick'n strips
- VM's Caesar dressing
- salt and pepper, to taste
- vegan Parmesan, to taste*
- In a grill pan on medium heat, cook Gardein and romaine. Toss the chick'n strips here and there to cook each side and flip the romaine after 5 minutes. Cook for a total of 10 minutes.
- Place romaine on a plate with chick'n strips. Top with dressing, salt, pepper, and vegan Parmesan.
This recipe will make two servings or a large serving for one. Also, in the picture to the right of the recipe, there is quite a bit of Gardein. I only used half a head of romaine when I made this and then decided that with that much chick'n, it would be best with a full head.