* Prep Time: 5 minutes
* Cook Time: 8-12 minutes
* Ingredients (for filling):
- 8 oz. vegan cream cheese*
- 8 oz. vegan crab meat*
- 1/2 cup vegan sour cream*
- 1 tsp sugar*
- 1/2 tsp vegan Worcestershire sauce*
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 green onion, sliced thin
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ginger, minced
- black pepper, to taste
* Ingredients (for crab rangoon):
- 1/2 package wonton wrappers*
- water, to bind wontons
- melted soy butter, to top*
- non-stick oil, for baking trays
- Mix together all the filling ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Begin building crab rangoon by putting 1 - 1 1/2 tsp of filling in the center of the wonton wrapper. Seal with water.
- Spray baking trays with non-stick oil and put wontons on there. Brush melted butter on the tops of each crab rangoon.
- Take out of the oven when golden brown. Wait to serve until warm to touch.