Vegan Jello Mold
* Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
* Cook Time: several hours
- 2 cups white grape juice
- 2 tsp agar flakes
- Strawberries, sliced
- 2 drops red food dye (for berry mold)
- Boil half the juice with the agar until dissolved.
- Cut up strawberries and place at the bottom of jello mold bowl. Add other fruit.
- Pour the other half of juice with the boiled half. Mix well.
- Split liquid in half and add dye to one of the juice mixtures. Mix well.
- Pour liquid into molds with fruit.
- Place in refrigerator for several hours to set.