* Prep Time: 15 minutes
* Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 1 head cabbage
- 2 cups noodles (of choice)*
- 1 1/2 cups onions
- 4 tbsp soy butter
- 4 tbsp virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp paprika (or more to taste)
- salt, to taste
- fresh coarse ground black pepper, to taste
- Cook the noodles according to package instructions and drain.
- Cut the cabbage up any way you like, slices or shredded. Do the same with the
onions. I prefer sliced onions & shredded cabbage.
- Heat a large pan on medium-high heat.
- When the pan is hot, add butter/oil combo.
- When the butter & olive oil are hot, add cabbage and onions and saute for a few
(about 5-10 minutes), then add garlic.
- Turn down the heat to medium and cover the pan.
- Let this cook until the cabbage is soft, about 5 more minutes.
- Add the butter/oil combination as you need it.
- Add the cooked noodles.
- Mix together with salt, pepper, and paprika.