Mystery Cheese Ball Spread
* Prep Time: 1 hour - 24 hours
* Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1 6 oz. package soy bleu cheese*
- 4 oz. vegan cream cheese*
- 1 tsp white onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp vegan Worcestershire sauce*
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- Combine the bleu cheese, cream cheese, onion, and Worcestershire sauce in a medium bowl. Mix well. Refrigerate for at least one hour, up to 24 hours.
- Form the mixture into a large ball. Roll around in mixed up parsley and walnuts. Serve with crackers.
* Prep Time: 10 minutes
* Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1/4 cup vegan sugar*
- 1 tsp vegan Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 strips veggie bacon*
- 4 tbsp salad oil
- 1 large head of lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- Combine the first seven ingredients in a measuring cup; add water to fill up to 1 cup mark.
- In a small skillet, fry up the bacon in the salad oil until tender.
- Chop the lettuce and place in large bowl. Add onion.
- Tear the bacon into small bits.
- Stir contents of the cup; combine with fried bacon and oil.
- In a small sauce pan, heat the mixture and simmer. Do not bring to boil.
- Pour over the lettuce and onion. Serve immediately.
"Beef" and Mushroom Casserole with Sour Cream
* Prep Time: 15 minutes
* Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 2 bags of Gardein Beefless Tips*
- 3-4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 cup vegan sour cream*
- 4 oz. button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 8 oz. cooked fusilli noodles or cooked rice
- In a large skillet, add the olive oil and heat. Add the beefless tips and brown for a few minutes. Remove the meat and add the garlic and onions. Cook until the onions are translucent.
- Blend in flour, add sour cream, and cook, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Return meat to pan, add remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Turn into greased casserole dish, bake uncovered in a 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes.
- Serve over noodles or rice.