Spinach Artichoke Dip
* Prep Time: 5 minutes
* Cook Time: 20-30 minutes
- 2 oz. vegan Parmesan cheese*
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 jar (14 oz.) plain artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2/3 cup vegan sour cream*
- 1/3 cup vegan mayonnaise*
- 1 cup vegan cream cheese*
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup vegan mozzarella cheese, shredded*
- Preheat over to 375 degrees.
- Combine all the ingredients except the last in a medium mixing bowl.
- Put the mixture into two ramekins.
- Bake the dip for 20 minutes.
- While it is baking, add shred the vegan mozzarella cheese.
- Take the ramekins out of the oven and top each with the shredded cheese.
- Bake for another 5-10 minutes until cheese has melted or turned a golden brown color.