Monday, June 25, 2012

Product Review: Goody Good Stuff


Goody Good Stuff was kind enough to send me four sample bags of their vegan candies (not all are vegan - just these guys - but the rest are vegetarian).

Before I start my review, I'd like to point out all the great things this product has to offer! They are: fat free, soy free, nut free, kosher, meat free, dairy free, egg free, halal, alcohol free, gelatine free, gluten free, lactose free, GMO free, wheat free, cassein free, and tree nut free.

The varieties that are not vegan, but vegetarian, contain wax in them. The candies have a 24 month shelf life.

Sour Mix and Match: There are a couple of flavors in this bag including grapefruit, lemon, and raspberry. They kind of have the texture of a candy drop with sour mix on top. I didn't care for the grapefruit, but loved the lemon!

Sour Fruit Salad: These have the consistency of like peach slice candies - that gummy sort of quality. I really liked the lemon in these too.

Cola Breeze: These guy have a cinnamon hint to them. They are similar to Coke bottle candies with the sour mix on top. Definitely my favorite!

Summer Peaches: This candy seemed artificially peachy in flavor. They weren't bad, but not my flavor!

Out of the four vegan varieties, my favorite was the Cola Breeze, followed by the Sour Mix and Match, then Sour Fruit Salad, and lastly the Summer Peaches.

You can buy these candies online on Amazon or in Whole Foods. Check it out for a taste of childhood again (that's vegan)!

No comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing