Monday, January 9, 2012

Product Review: Soyatoo Extra Creamy Whip


Soyatoo has done it again. I'm a huge fan of their products. The regular Soy Whip is a great alternative for whipped cream. I have not had the Rice Whip, but next time I'm in need of vegan whipped cream, it is on my list to check off to try. There is another vegan whipped cream that I'm familiar with, but have never tried, Healthy Top. I've used Soyatoo's regular Soy Whip (the kind you have to whip by hand) in recipes before as a replacement for heavy cream. Check out my Chick'n Divan recipe to see what I mean.

I had forgotten what normal whipped cream looks like and how thick it is until recently when I went out to eat and someone got a dessert with it. This Extra Creamy Whip is thicker and creamier than the regular Soy Whip. Soy Whip has that light airiness too reminiscent of Reddi-wip. The Extra Creamy Whip is more like hand whipped cream where you see the heavier texture and feel the "dairy" more, if you will. I really recommend this one over the Soy Whip. I loved it!

You can find Soyatoo at the Whole Foods near me, but otherwise, it is online at Cosmo's Vegan Shoppe and VeganEssentials.com.

No comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing