Cannellini Beans, Kale, & Brussel Sprouts
|Instagram Photo (User: veganmiss)|
* Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups brussel sprouts
- 1 cup dinosaur kale, chopped
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 box (15 oz.) cannellini beans, drained, washed
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 tbsp all-purpose seasoning
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- In a skillet, add the olive oil and sautee the onions until translucent.
- Add the brussel sprouts and kale, cooking for a few minutes. Add the wine and the wine cook out a bit.
- Once the wine has cooked down, add the cannellini beans, seasonings, and pine nuts (toast if desired first). Cook for another few minutes. Don't overcook or the beans will become really mushy.