* Prep Time: 2 hours
* Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 mozarella Teese, ends cut and then cut into 1/4" wide sticks (some will be funny shaped since the Teese is a roll)*
- 1 cup of egg re-placer mixed to liquid as directed (more maybe depending on use)*
- 1 can organic Italian herb breadcrumbs*
- Italian seasoning
- "Parmesan" cheese*
- Sea salt
- Olive oil
- Combine breadcrumbs, Italian seasoning, Parmesan cheese, and salt salt on a plate.
- One by one, dip each stick in egg re-placer then dredge in seasoned breadcrumbs and gently press any loose crumbs. Place aside.
- Once all of the sticks have been dredged, repeat the process by placing the first dredged stick in the egg re-placer and dredge a second time.
- Place on a cookie sheet or other container so the cheese sticks are not touching each other and place in the freezer until frozen, at least an 1 & 1/2 to 2 hours.
- In a skillet, place enough olive oil to cover half of the stick while laying down. Fry until golden brown, gently flipping to fry the top side.
- Gently remove from oil and place on a wire rack to allow oil to drain and cool.