* Prep Time: 10 minutes
* Cook Time: 30 minutes
- seitan (from recipe in previous blog entry), sliced, fried
- 1 green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 white onion, thinly sliced
- sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- olive oil, to taste
- vegan mozzarella cheese, sliced
- hoagie bun (or a French bun, in this case)
- In a skillet, sprinkle on some sea salt. Place on medium heat. When hot, add olive oil and black pepper. Place green pepper and onion in pan and cook until translucent.
- While the onions and peppers are cooking, fry up the sliced seitan in another skillet. See the recipe in the previous entry to make the seitan. In this case, use the leftover seitan from last recipe.
- When everything is done in both skillets, layer seitan, then onions and green peppers into a hoagie bun and add sliced mozzarella cheese.
- Microwave to melt cheese (if you have a better way to melt, go for it!)